Fix No Licenses Available Error Mcafee Product – McAfee provides the user with a product with a license available for up to 5 or sometimes 10 devices. When you use all the license and then try to add McAfee product to a new one. You may get an error message “You Have No More Licenses Available”.
Fix No Licenses Available Error Mcafee Product
When you come across the Error message: “You Have No More Licenses Available”. Then you have two option to choose from to remove this error and install McAfee on your device.
- Purchase a new McAfee License for a new Device.
- Disable the McAfee License from one device and install it on another device.
How to Purchase a New McAfee License?
Purchasing a new McAfee license is basically getting a new McAfee product. You can choose from basic option available to purchase McAfee. That is either purchase an online software or buy McAfee CD. Let’s discuss how to purchase McAfee software online to fix “You Have No More Licenses Available” error.
- Visit the official McAfee website on the web browser of your choice.
- Navigate through all the McAfee product depending on whether you want to purchase a product for personal use or commercial purpose.
- Once you made your choice, log in to your McAfee account.
- Enter your McAfee sign-in credentials like email address and password.
- Add the McAfee product in the cart.
- Next step is to make payment using credit/debit card or net banking.
- After the successful purchase, the details of your product along with McAfee Product key code will be sent to you in an email to your registered email address.
- Now using that email you can activate the new license on a computer device.
To know more about the installation steps, check the next part of the article.
How to Deactivate Mcafee License To Install It On Another Computer?
If the limit for your McAfee product for a number of the device is reached and you wish to install the license on a new device without purchasing one. The method will work for you to fix “You Have No More Licenses Available” error. Choose the device in which you no longer want the McAfee protection. Once you made the choice go for the further steps.
- You can use any device to deactivate your license.
- Open the web page and go to the http://home.mcafee.com.
- On the top of the screen, click on My Account.
- Use your Email Address and password to sign in to your McAfee Account.
- In your McAfee Account, click on the Subscription.
- In the next page, you will be able to see the device with the McAfee protection.
- Click on the device, from which you wish to remove the license.
- Click on Deactivate adjacent to the device.
When your the deactivation is successful, you can start with downloading the McAfee license on a different product. It is the same installation process used for McAfee install and McAfee activate the McAfee license for the first time.
- Open the web browser and go to the official McAfee website.
- Follow the same steps to sign in to your McAfee Account.
- Go to the Subscription page and select Add a Device.
- Now you can either choose to download the Product on the device you are using.
- Or install McAfee on a different device by sending the download link to a different computer.
- Once you download the McAfee setup file. It is time to install it.
- Double-click on the downloaded setup file to start the installer.
- Enter your language and country and click Next.
- When prompted, enter McAfee Product key code or McAfee Renewal Product key.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to install and activate the product successfully.
These methods will definitely fix the error message “You Have No More Licenses Available”. If not then the issue is quite complicated. You need the support from a technician to fix the error. Call us at the toll-free number now and we will provide you troubleshooting steps to fix the error.
Just Fix No Licenses Available Error Mcafee Product by calling us today!
Hope you like the article “Fix No Licenses Available Error Mcafee Product”!