Fix Risk using McAfee Virtual Technician – McAfee provides world-class protection and internet security against the virus, spyware, malware, ransomware, and identity theft. It has a wide range of software for many devices, currently in the market like Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android. Along with Antivirus and Internet Security System, McAfee also has other PC and device optimizer tools like Performance Optimization, SMS Backup, Contacts Backup, and Security features. One of these tools is McAfee Virtual Technician.
Fix Risk using McAfee Virtual Technician
What is McAfee Virtual Technician?
McAfee Virtual Technician is a software developed and designed by McAfee, available at their Website. This is a free software available to download and install, anytime you need. McAfee Virtual Technician will scan your system to ensure that your McAfee products are installed correctly. This tool will identify possible problems, and help you resolve problems detected during this check-up process. If MVT is unable to resolve the issue, the data collected can be used by your support technician to solve the issue.
What is Error “ Your Computer Is At Risk”?
If your McAfee software detects a problem then it may keep on showing this error “Your Computer is at risk”. And your protection status may change from green to red or grey. The possibility of this error is:
- At Risk – Verify Update
- At Risk – Turn On Firewall
- At Risk – Turn On Real-Time Scanning
- At Risk (with no additional qualifier)
Run McAfee Virtual Technician (MVT)
McAfee Virtual Technician is a McAfee tool that provides automated support tool to diagnose and resolve problem-related to McAfee Software. To Download and Install the McAfee Virtual Technician on your device, follow these steps:
- Open a web browser and go to the official website of McAfee.
- Search for McAfee Virtual Technician on the page.
- Download the setup file on your desktop to install it on your device.
- Double-click on the mvt.exe file and run it on the device.
- On the Windows User Account Control, click Yes, to run the setup file.
- Wait for few seconds as the MVT installs on your device.
Now the McAfee Virtual Technician has successfully installed on your device. You just have to run a quick scan to get to the bottom of your issue and resolve it.
Scan and fix Error “Your Computer is at risk”
- To start scanning your device using MVT, launch the application.
- It will automatically look for issues on your device while scanning.
- Choose Auto Fix option to resolve the Error.
- If no issue found, close the McAfee Virtual Technician.
- Try and check whether the Error has fixed or not.
In case your McAfee software still showing “Your Computer is at Risk” Error then try the Uninstall and Reinstall Method. Or you can always contact our customer support team and share your issue for a solution and you may also visit McAfee.com/Activate or McAfee Activate in order to Fix Risk using McAfee Virtual Technician.