home.mcafee.com – McAfee provides extensive security to its user’s devices like Windows PC, Mac, Android Phones, iPhone or iPad etc. A wide range of McAfee security proposed the security of cloud files, personal passwords, and data. McAfee includes the various version of its security tools such as McAfee Internet Security, McAfee Antivirus, McAfee LiveSafe, McAfee Total Protection, and McAfee VirusScan.
Users can manage their McAfee subscriptions by visiting home.mcafee.com. There are several options which give the user the freedom to manage their McAfee account online from anywhere. Home.mcafee.com allows users to update their billing information and profile, in case of any changes in address or credit card, if needed.
4 features mcafee home page offers to its users – home.mcafee.com:
- To manage your account online you are required to have the access to internet connection. first of all, check the internet connectivity on your device.
- Open your web browser, type home.mcafee.com in the address bar at the top of the browser.
- Press enter key from your keyboard. You will now be redirected to the McAfee Home Page.
- There will be several options on the top of the McAfee home page, such as For consumer, Region, My account, and Cart etc.
For Consumer – home.mcafee.com:
- If you want to purchase McAfee product for office/business then you can select” For Business” from the drop-down menu. And if you want to explore the products for your personal system then you can choose “For Consumer” option from the dropdown list.
Region – home.mcafee.com:
- The “Region” option will allow you to select the region according to your preferences.
My Account – home.mcafee.com:
- The Third option is “My Account”. The My Account option will give you the access to your McAfee account.
- When you click My Account then it shows you a drop-down menu.
- The drop-down menu includes Sign In, My Account, Auto-Renewal Settings, Update Profile, Edit Billing, and Redeem your Retail Card options.
- By using these options user can manage their account from anywhere.
My Account Drop Down Menu:
Sign In – home.mcafee.com
- When you click Sign In option then it will redirect you to a different page, with the sign in form.
- If you have McAfee account then you can use your email id and password to login to your account.
- If you are a new user then it allows you to create a new account as well.
- On the sign in page, you can reset your password and email id, change your email id with the new one, view the common FAQs, and unsubscribe from the list also.
My Account – home.mcafee.com
- My Account option will also redirect you to the same sign in page.
- Which helps you to login or create a new McAfee account at McAfee.com/Activate.
- And after successful login, you can manage your McAfee subscription.
Auto-Renewal Settings – home.mcafee.com
- If the user wants to enroll in the McAfee Auto-Renewal Services then,
- Click Auto-Renewal Settings and sign in to your account.
- Verify your billing details and credit card information, then click Continue.
- Now your subscription will renew automatically by McAfee.
Update Profile – home.mcafee.com
- To make changes in the profile you can Update profile option.
- Sign in to your McAfee account, Click Update Profile.
- Update the details, click save and you are done.
Edit Billing – home.mcafee.com
- Click Edit Billing, if you want to modify your billing address or credit card details.
- Sign in with your email id and password.
- Edit the details and then save.
7 steps to redeem your Retail Card – home.mcafee.com:
- Purchased a McAfee product key retail card from the retail store or retail website and want to redeem the retail card.
- Click Redeem your Retail Card option, you will be redirected to another page.
- Enter the McAfee product key from the back side of the Retail Card.
- If you can not see the key on the retail card, then scratch the retail card from the back side.
- After entering the Key, enter your email id and then Click Submit.
- Log in to your McAfee account or create a new account.
- Download and install the McAfee setup online.
The above-mentioned details will help you to understand the McAfee home page on home.mcafee.com. If still have questions then contact McAfee Support on home.mcafee.com or visit us at mcafee.com/activate for more help and information.