McAfee update internet not working – McAfee users may face the issues with the Internet connection after updating the McAfee. You may get the errors such as ‘After McAfee update internet not working’ or ‘McAfee blocking internet Windows 10’ etc. These issues can be resolved by following some basic troubleshooting at home only. You can try resetting the internet connection or disabling some McAfee services for the resolution. You can also visit us at mcafee.com/activate for the further troubleshooting steps or assistance.
McAfee update internet not working
Some common problems with Windows 10 after McAfee update:
- McAfee WiFi connection problem.
- After the update, McAfee can’t connect to the internet.
- McAfee LiveSafe blocking the internet.
- Uninstalled McAfee no internet Windows 10
- McAfee says no internet connection.
- After recent updates McAfee blocking internet Windows 10 2017.
- McAfee problems with Windows 10.
All of the aforementioned issues can be found in the Windows 10 after updating the McAfee suite. These issues are very common and resolvable, you can try to follow some basic troubleshooting on your own if you face one.
How to fix After McAfee update internet not working:
Try to reset Network connection:
- First of all, you need to press Windows key + R altogether in order to open the Run dialog box.
- Type cmd in the search box and then click Ok, which will open the command prompt.
- Now type “ipconfig/release” at the command prompt, where the cursor is blinking and then press enter.
- After the previous step stops running then you need to type “ipconfig/renew” in the command prompt again and press enter.
The above procedure will reset your Network connection and now you can try to connect to the internet. If you are still facing the same issue then try contacting McAfee Support or try another method to resolve the issue.
Try disabling the Bonjour service:
- Open the Run dialog box by pressing the key R while holding the Windows key.
- Now type “services.msc” in the search box and press enter using the keyboard.
- Search for the Bonjour service and double click on the service then click stop.
- Now from the drop-down menu beside the startup type, you need to select Disabled.
- Click Apply and then restart your device to save the changes you have made.
The above-mentioned steps will allow disabling the Bonjour service which can be installed during the Apple iTunes installation. This service may give you trouble while connecting to the internet. After disabling the service try connecting the internet connection and check for the errors. If you are still having problems then try contacting McAfee Support or visit mcafee.com/activate for the 24/7 support.